PRESIDENT & CEO
When Keith began endurance training to compete in triathlons and ultimately, IronMan, he recognized that the focus, perseverance and dedication he applied to training were the same characteristics he has always applied to business. He recognized that this set him apart and this dedication allowed him to become an award-winning hospitality executive specializing in all phases of the hospitality industry, including concept creation, brand development, activation and operationalization, social media campaigns, team training and compliance audits.
Endurance Management Group, LLC was born from this same philosophy of commitment and dedication. We are business partners from pre-development to post-opening operations offering a balanced and comprehensive approach.
We guide you through every detail to ensure we have alignment with developers, owners, operators, and associates. With this broad depth of knowledge and proven track record, we help you achieve sustainability in today’s competitive landscape.
WHAT MOTIVATES KEITH?
There are so many brands in the world today, but few great ones. To be able to create and launch a new brand that is relevant in its marketplace absolutely fires me up. This is the driving force behind myself and the team at Endurance Management Group.
Affiliated Projects Prior to EMG:
Geis Hospitality, Cleveland, OH
- The 9 Cleveland
- Metropolitan at The 9 Cleveland, Autograph Collection
- Adega, Modern Mediterranean
- Azure Sun Lounge
- Vault Social Club
- Wild Eagle Saloon, Cleveland, OH
Marcus Hotels & Resorts
- Mason Street Grill, Milwaukee, WI
- The Pfister Hotel, Milwaukee, WI
- ChopHouse, Bloomington, MN, Lake Geneva,
Milwaukee & Madison, WI
- Skirvin Hilton Hotel, Oklahoma City, OK
- The Platinum Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
- Marriott Cornhusker, Lincoln, NE
- Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, Lake Geneva, WI
- WELL Spa + Salon, Lake Geneva, WI, Milwaukee, WI,
Las Vegas, NV